June 27, 2023: Prigozhin’s jet arrives in Belarus. A whole lot of political leaders have ancestors who had been slaveholders, Trump’s presidential marketing campaign, Trump aide Walt Nauta, Sick seal lions
1. President Vladimir Putin praised members of Russia’s navy and safety forces in a ceremony as he sought to reassert his authority following an aborted mutiny by mercenaries led by Wagner Group chief Yevgeny Prigozhin.
2. Greater than 100 U.S. leaders – lawmakers, presidents, governors and justices – have slaveholding ancestors, a Reuters examination discovered. Few are prepared to speak about their ties to America’s “authentic sin.”
3. Former President Donald Trump is leveraging his connections to loyalists in key major states to foyer for voting guidelines and dates that might cement his front-runner standing within the race for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, his workforce and sources in a number of states instructed Reuters.
4. Donald Trump’s aide Walt Nauta is because of face federal prison expenses in a Miami court docket, accused of serving to the previous U.S. president cover nationwide safety paperwork from investigators after Trump left the White Home.
5. Rescued from the seashore, a sick sea lion and her new child pup are actually on the mend with dozens of others at a marine mammal care middle, a part of effort by California wildlife consultants responding to a sudden surge in animals falling unwell to a neurotoxin.
Reuters brings you the newest enterprise, finance and breaking information video from across the globe. Our status for accuracy and impartiality is unparalleled.
Get the newest information on:
Observe Reuters on Fb:
Observe Reuters on Twitter:
Observe Reuters on Instagram: